“Quiet people have the loudest minds.” – Stephen Hawking
Speech & Language A to Z, LLC, is owned and operated by Amy M. Schulz, M.S., CCC-SLP.
I am a New Mexico licensed and ASHA certified Speech-Language Pathologist serving families in Albuquerque and surrounding areas. I have been working with early communicators and their families for more than 15 years. I’m an Albuquerque native who is passionate about my work and the families I serve. My goal is to provide high quality treatment while maintaining compassion for the children I treat and their families.
I HELP CHILDREN WHO HAVE DIFFICULTY…
- …using words to communicate (Autism, Developmental Delay)
- …pronouncing words (Articulation Disorder, Phonological Disorder, Phonological Processing, Childhood Apraxia of Speech)
- …using correct grammar (Expressive Language Disorder)
- …following directions (Mixed Receptive-Expressive Language Disorder)
- …using fluid speech (Stuttering, Fluency Disorder)
- …socializing (Pragmatic Language Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Autism, Asperger’s Disorder, PDD-NOS
- …talking to a variety of people in a variety of situations (Selective Mutism)
- …AND MORE!
SERVICES I OFFER:
- Speech & Language Screenings
- Speech & Language Evaluations
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Parent Training
PAYMENTS I ACCEPT:
- Self-Pay ($245 for evaluations and $80 for each 45-minute treatment session),
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM),
- BCBSNM Centennial (Medicaid),
- United HealthCare,
- True Health New Mexico (THNM), and
- New Mexico Health Connections (NMHC).
Please note I am not able to accept Aetna, Presbyterian, Cigna, and Molina plans.