- The Hanen Centre
- the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- New Mexico Regulation & Licensing Department
- The Mindful Therapist by Daniel J. Siegel – this book aims to help clinicians apply techniques of mindfulness to their practice.
- ASL Pro’s Baby Sign video dictionary
- Parenting from the Inside Out by Daniel J. Siegel – This book aims to help parents explore and re-examine their parenting and discipline choices.
- The Whole-Brain Child by Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson – This book aims to help adults understand the way a child’s brain works and make discipline decisions based on this knowledge.
- No-Drama Discipline by Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson – This book builds on information from “The Whole-Brain Child” (see above) and gives practical strategies for everyday behavior challenges.
- “The Yes Brain” by by Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson – This book builds on information from the authors’ previous books (see above) and gives practical strategies for helping children with anxiety, anger, and empathy.
- Parenting With Love and Logic by Foster Cline and Jim Fay – This book aims to teach ways to foster responsibility in children from an early age.